Cozy and Chic Valentine’s Day Outfit
Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope however you’re celebrating, you’re taking a moment for self-care. For me, sometimes all it means is a solo coffee date at one of my favorite neighborhood cafes – taking a moment to people-watch, enjoy a pastry and fill my head with positive thoughts.
I wanted to share a cozy and cute outfit that’s perfect not just for Valentine’s Day, but for any wintery day – that will keep you feeling warm & looking chic at the same time!
Here are the exact ingredients to this outfit formula, and how I styled it:
- The Reese Sweater by Sea. I fell in love with this sweater the minute I saw it. It’s so fuzzy but not itchy (so rare!) and comes in the prettiest ivory color with brightly colored berries. It feels both like Spring, Summer and Winter at the same time. Almost sold out online – but some sizes are still available so please see the links below!
- Elevated Hiker Boots. I shared an unboxing of these See by Chloe Shearling Hiker Boots on my IG recently – and styled them with 3 different looks – this being the 2nd of them. You can check out the previous look HERE – goes to show how versatile they are! Great purchase that I’m sure I’ll wear for years to come!
- Classic Bag. I styled this Polene Numero Sept with a number of looks that are vacation-y – and it appears stunning with Winter outfits because of it’s “winter white” color (chalk). It’s luxurious and “designer” but without the price tag! I call it “french chic” – it’s very “french girl in the city” to me.
- Statement Coat. I styled this Helene Berman leopard-trimmed plaid coat in a previous look HERE – it’s such a unique piece, I love it in my wardrobe! It’s sadly sold out but every once in a while it does pop up on reseller sites, so I’ll be sure to be on the lookout and let you guys know if I see it again!
- Red Leather Pants. I’ve also styled these Frame Le Skinny Leather Pants in a few looks previously (HERE and HERE) – and really love how red pairs with plaid and leopard – it’s maybe one of my favorite combos ever.
I hope this inspires you to try out a similar outfit this Winter!
As always, please feel free to share the outfits you create via Instagram, using hashtag #ModnitsaOutfit in your posts, and I’ll be sure repost them on my stories!
Photography by Anna Vivare