Spring Florals & Sunshine Vibes
It felt really good to get dressed and shoot a few Spring looks last week, and I can’t wait to share more outfit formulas over the next few weeks.
For today’s look, I put together a chic outfit that is both comfortable and versatile – that can take you from a walk in the park straight to outdoor dining, with maybe a stop for some pretty flowers at a Farmer’s Market in between.
The exact ingredients of this outfit formula are:
- The Pleated Floral Skirt. I’ve mentioned a few times that I’m a big fan of vertical pleats – I think they are so elegant and put-together, and paired with florals, create a really dressy vibe. I knew I wanted to build my look around this White Fanny Commission Skirt (runs pretty small, so size up if in-between sizes as it sits very high on the waist) as it embodies Spring.
- The Relaxed Shacket. If you thought this trend was going away, it’s actually not – and this light-weight Denis Jacket by Sézane is the perfect one for Spring/Summer weather. I featured it in my recent IGTV – styling it 3 different ways, and it’s such a popular item in my wardrobe that I pair it with almost everything! I also LOVE that it’s yellow – a happy hue that is synonymous with sunshine and optimism.
- A Pair of Cool Urban Sneakers. These Golden Goose Superstar Sneakers add an instant cool to my looks, and I love how they pair with this skirt for a fun outfit. I feel like they elevate my outfits beyond regular sneakers – so if you’re in the market for urban sneakers, they’re a great investment into your wardrobe as you can create SO MANY looks with them!
- A Classic Circle Bag. I styled this Mansur Gavriel Circle Crossbody Bag in a wine color with this look for Fall and I think its clean shape makes it a wardrobe staple.
- A Basic Tee. Because this look is so colorful & alive, I wanted to keep the under layer basic and clean – so I opted for a fitted Vince Tee in black. I think Vince makes some of the best basics – and I found a few of these tees on sale, you can shop them in the carousel below!
- A Neutral Belt. This look works great both with the jacket belted for extra waist definition, as well as loose and open – and I styled it with my Gucci belt for a tighter fit option to show you guys.
I hope this inspires you to try out a similar outfit this Season, or bookmark it for the next Seasonal transition! As always, please feel free to share the outfits you create via Instagram, using hashtag #ModnitsaOutfit in your posts, and I’ll be sure repost them on my stories!
Photography by Leslie Moncada