Sporty Elegant Fall Look with AGolde Jeans and L’Agence Blazer
One of my favorite ways to dress up an easy sporty look is by adding a structured blazer layer. I think a fitted blazer makes almost any outfit more elevated and elegant – and is a great wardrobe staple to invest into.
For today’s post, I styled the amazing L’Agence Kenzie Double-breasted blazer in ivory with otherwise casual pieces – immediately taking the look from simple to polished.
Here are the exact ingredients to this outfit formula, and how I styled it:
- White Structured Blazer. I love every blazer L’Agence designs – but the Kenzie is probably my favorite. I own it in a green velvet version (featured in this post) and when I saw it in ivory, I knew it would make a great addition to my wardrobe for Summer and Fall. Even though white is typically more of a Summer color, I think it transitions well into Fall, especially in this silhouette and fabric – and freshens up early Fall looks nicely. It fits snugly around the arms, so if you’re between sizes, I recommend sizing up for more comfort.
- Just-Above-The-Knee Denim Shorts. The length of these AGolde Mid-Rise Shorts (color is called “swapmeet”) makes them fit nicely between short Summer shorts and full-length jeans for later in the Fall and Winter. I love how they show off the legs but still don’t feel frivolous and beachy – and they go nicely with the blazer as they create a juxtaposition of casual and clean/classic together.
- A Fun Colorful Structured Bag. I think Wandler does an amazing job at creating architectural art pieces in their handbags – and this Hortensia Mini Bag is no exception. The one I styled here is in a color called “agate pink” – I couldn’t find it online anymore, but did find a few other colors – you can see them in the carousel below. I love the curved details on the bag, paired with stronger lines and longer strap – they make it come across as feminine and timeless.
- Basic Tee. Rag & Bone Tees are some of my favorites: they’re soft, comfortable, and super well-made. I live in mine – and love how this U-neck heather grey one pairs with this look.
- Neutral Sandals. These Vionic Rosie Heeled Sandals complete the look – tying into the pink of the bag and creating longer, elegant lines, not competing with the colors in the outfit. They also add a physical “lift” – and a feeling of elegance to the ensemble.
I hope this inspires you to try out a similar outfit this Summer and into Fall!
As always, please feel free to share the outfits you create via Instagram, using hashtag #ModnitsaOutfit in your posts, and I’ll be sure repost them on my stories!
Photography by Abigail Cernava.