Flirty Spring Look with Zimmermann and Rebecca Taylor
These last two weeks have been a see-saw of weather here in NYC – ranging from extreme freezing temps and super nice warm Spring days. I’m hoping it will all be settled in the next few weeks, and we’ll finally start to see buds on the trees! In the meantime, I’m continuing to style looks for Spring to get myself – and you guys – inspired for the coming Season.
I styled today’s look with my favorite color combo for Spring – pink and blue.
Here are the exact ingredients to this outfit formula, and how I styled it:
- The Pink Dress. As you guys know, I’m fairly obsessed with Zimmermann Dresses – and when I saw this one, I truly fell in love with the colors and the details. It’s called the Tropicana Plunge Mini Dress – and the fit is perfect!
- Elegant Suede Booties. I styled these See by Chloe Lizzie Booties in 2 recent posts (see HERE and HERE) – and yet again, they look totally different here (the other two looks were with jeans/jumpsuit). I do love shoes that are so versatile and comfortable too!
- Feminine Clutch Bag. This Loeffler Randall Rayne Clutch is an adorable accessory for Spring. I found it in a few other colors – you can check them out below!
- Creative Earrings. These Paperclip earrings by a brand called 8 Other Reasons add a subtle hint of shine to the look. I found a few similar styles from the brand that you can shop below!
- Shrunken Blue Leather Jacket. This cropped leather moto jacket is by Rebecca Taylor from a few years ago. Sadly, the brand hasn’t made similar ones in a while – but I found a few on eBay – see below. I love how the pale blue of the jacket pairs with the pink of the dress.
- Classic Sunnies. I completed the look with a pair of Garrett Leight Calabar Sunglasses – the color of the sunglasses added another touch of “Spring” to the outfit.
I hope this inspires you to try out a similar outfit this Spring!
As always, please feel free to share the outfits you create via Instagram, using hashtag #ModnitsaOutfit in your posts, and I’ll be sure repost them on my stories!
Photography by Anna Vivare
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.