Straight Leg White Denim Outfit for Fall
One of my favorite fashion “rules” to break is “not wearing white after Labor Day”. I think it’s silly and pre-historic – and I also think that white denim transitions to Fall exceptionally well, making early Fall looks feel crisp, fun and lively.
For today’s outfit, I styled a pair of my new favorite straight-leg white jeans by a brand called Boyish – that I discovered earlier this year when shopping with one of my clients – to create a fun look that can transition right into Fall by swapping out the shoes for booties, and adding a light jacket or sweater.
Here are the exact ingredients to this outfit formula, and how I styled it:
- Straight Leg White Denim. I talked about these Tommy Vintage White Jeans in my recent IGTV Try-On – I love how they are really flattering as they sit super high on the waist, and how the raw distressed hem adds a touch of relaxed perfection to their overall feel.
- Striped Wrap Top. Rails makes amazing quality tops (I talked about them in my IGTV Try-On as well) – and this Raquel Wrap Top has the cutest details between the sleeves and the wrap that you can tie into a flirty bow.
- A Mini Bag. Clare V. bags are super high-quality, and can add a touch of creative flair to any outfit. This Petite Straw Bag is the ideal compliment to the striped shirt. I’ve found a few other cute ones that go equally well with Summer and Fall looks – you can check them out in the carousel below.
- Colorful Stud Earrings. I’ve shared my love for Kingston Jewellery before – it’s a woman-owned brand from Australia, and the designer Jemima creates unique and colorful pieces that complement a variety of Summer looks. These studs were actually a bonus with my recent order – the pop of color really works with this outfit, and the gold flecks make these earrings look festive and fun.
- Neutral Flat Sandals. These Vionic Lupita Sandals are both neutral and feminine – and add a great finishing touch to Summery looks. This outfit can also easily transition into Fall with ankle booties – like the ones in the carousel below.
I hope this inspires you to try out a similar outfit this Summer and into Fall!
As always, please feel free to share the outfits you create via Instagram, using hashtag #ModnitsaOutfit in your posts, and I’ll be sure repost them on my stories!
Photography by Abigail Cernava.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.