Sezane Johnson Coat Outfit for Winter
My clients are always looking for warm coat recommendations come Fall/Winter, and I definitely have a list of favorites for each category. When it comes to wool coats – I really like clean, elegant and classic/timeless designs, and I think Sezane is one of the best out there when it comes to the combination of quality, color and price.
In today’s look, I styled their Johnson Coat (in Camel) – in a feminine outfit, incorporating a Fall/Winter trend that I’m really loving right now – a sweater vest.
Here are the exact ingredients to this outfit formula, and how I styled it:
- Sweater Vest. I’ve had my eye on this Veronica Beard Collina Sweater Vest since the Fall – a few of my clients purchased it, but I couldn’t decide if I needed it. When it went on sale late last year, I decided to give it a try – and I have to say, I absolutely love the fit and look of it. It comes in two colors (navy and ivory – I got the navy) and is super versatile. You can wear it over a button-down, a turtleneck, a tee – or even by itself like I did here. The cozy neck is great for Winter – and it can be let out without tucking as it’s a bit cropped (and has side slits) but can also be tucked in! I’ll be styling it for some other looks in future posts – stay tuned!
- Slip Skirt. I do love the look and feel of a slip skirt – and the quality of this L’Agence Clarissa Skirt is supreme! I was hunting it down for a client – and decided I had to have it too – in this “candied ginger” color. It also comes in a few other colors – some are on sale. You can check them out in the carousel below!
- Bucket Bag. I styled this Polene Numero Huit in another recent look HERE – this color is called “nude” (but it has a pinkish tint). I think it’s gorgeous and very unique – and pairs nicely with denim looks like in the last post, and more feminine skirt looks like this one.
- Chic Wool Coat. I was debating between the Johnson and the James coats when I was deciding on this coat purchase as I love them both. I finally went with the Johnson as it’s a bit more tailored; they both come in the camel color – which is very universally flattering and easy to pair with just about everything! I think the coat is a good investment – it’s well-made, lined, has pockets and isn’t too heavy. One thing I don’t love about it is that it’s very open in the front – so you definitely need a scarf for chillier temps. But it’s very stylish and chic!
- Laser Cut Booties. These Italeau Booties were a gift from the brand – and I get tons of wear out of them in Florida as they have the perfect laser cut openings that allow a bit of air in – but are otherwise closed-up. I like their fun shimmery color and pointier toe – making them an elegant pair to grab for most outfits! I found them in a few sizes HERE.
I hope this inspires you to try out a similar outfit, and as always, please feel free to share the outfits you create via Instagram, using hashtag #ModnitsaOutfit in your posts, and I’ll be sure repost them on my stories!
Photography by Abigail Cernava.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.