Rose and Gold for Winter Elegant Look
One of my favorite color combinations all year round is rose (pink), white and gold. I love how refined, elevated, feminine and elegant those colors feel together. They can be worn all year round – and don’t necessarily only belong in the warmer seasons. They have a certain kind of ethereal whimsical quality.
In today’s look, I styled rose, mauve (which is in the same color family), lighter pink and gold – with white – to create this color harmony.
Here are the exact ingredients to this outfit formula, and how I styled it:
- Long Sleeve Dress. Xirena Dresses are some of my favorites – they fit so well, and always pack a feminine detail (like a belt) – that makes their shape universally flattering. This Addison Seersucker Maxi has a great length and a split-neck opening – that’s very demure yet revealing. I love the subtle color of it and the long balloon sleeves and tie waist. It’s breathable and a nice transition piece for between seasons! Unfortunately, it sold out online – but I did find a few similar styles, check them out below!
- Knee-High Western Boots. I styled this pair of Jeffrey Campbell Knee-High Western Boots in another look HERE – with a shorter dress, and love that even though they come up quite high, they don’t distract from the dress, and create a nice layered look with it. As I said before, they are SO comfortable – I highly recommend them!
- Feminine Bag. I also styled this Polene Numero Sept in the same look as above, and it looked totally different with a bright-colored dress. In this outfit, it adds a touch of refinement and looks classic and almost old-world-like. I absolutely adore the style of this bag – it’s quickly becoming a favorite!
- Gold-Leaf Accessory Set. Two more items styled in the previous look – coming back here. I love when I can wear my accessories with a lot of pieces in my wardrobe – making them really “work hard”. This Sun & Moon Corset Cuff bracelet and matching Stud Earrings set from Evocateur Style are definitely “hard-working” pieces. The gold sparkles and dresses up the softer tones in this look. You can use code MODNITSA10 to save 10% off your jewelry piece from this brand!
- Statement Coat. The true “piece de resistance” in this outfit is this Charlotte Faux Fur Coat by Bubish from Anthropologie. It has sadly sold out – but I did find a few similar ones for you to shop below – and you can also click the link on the oatmeal-colored one from Revolve to add yourself to a “restock” list so that you can be notified if it comes back in stock.
I hope this inspires you to try out a similar outfit, and as always, please feel free to share the outfits you create via Instagram, using hashtag #ModnitsaOutfit in your posts, and I’ll be sure repost them on my stories!
Photography by Abigail Cernava.