Pink Day Outfit – Inspired by 52 Days of Style Daily Styling Cards
If you follow me on Instagram, you must have seen my big announcement this week – I just launched my first product, and a labor of love that I’ve been working on for the past two years – 52 Days of Style Daily Styling Cards. I’m so incredibly proud of and excited about this product – I think its a unique and very inspiring motivational tool to help women get re-inspired about their wardrobes. The cards are beautifully designed, and packed with my styling tips and tricks, outfit advice and inspiration and color coordination ideas, curated from my many years as a top NYC Personal Stylist.
The way the cards work is you shuffle the deck when you first open it and then draw a card daily with your morning beverage – like a little morning ritual – and allow it to guide you towards your look for the day.
What’s most magical about these cards is that they bring forward the notion of “attracting what you project” – which I often talk about in my sessions; I believe that you can bring in the energy into your life that’s being projected through your clothes – and the more you wear items/outfits that make you happy, and help you embrace your authentic style, the more exciting, new and positive things you attract into your world – be that new opportunities, adventures, relationships, jobs, etc.
So for today’s look, I drew a card and followed the suggestion on the card to guide me in putting together my outfit. My card suggested to wear pink – giving recommendations on what it pairs well with and what it projects – and I decided to anchor my look around my new Lindsi Lane Lizzy Tee in a hot pink color.
Here are the exact ingredients to this outfit formula, and how I styled it:
- Pink Tee. I love all the “elevated chill” pieces in Lindsi’s collection – but this tee is my favorite. It’s embellished with crystals and has just the right amount of distress – I chose to size up for a slouchier feel (I’m wearing a size S – typically I go for XS). It’s a great staple as it’s both casual and dressy, and cool in an understated way. It’s also got that beautiful hot pink color that really wakes up any outfit!
- My Favorite Jeans. I have sung MANY praises to these Re/Done Stovepipe Jeans (ON SALE), and they remain my go-to’s. I recently got them in a slightly different wash with different distress (will feature in a future look) and highly recommend investing in a pair as they’re just SO comfortable!
- Creative Coat. One of the best things about a simple jeans + tee outfit is that it allows you to really spice it up in your outerwear. Even though this is a Fall/Winter Look, I was wearing it in Florida- where it’s a much different kind of Fall/Winter – but this Veronica Beard India Dickey Jacket is the perfect cross between a longer blazer and a warmer coat and fit right in. Bonus points for two-toned plaid on the jacket – it’s like two jackets meeting in one!
- Easy Neutral Shoes. This look can be paired with booties for colder weather, but since it was a Florida outfit, I paired it with light-colored sandals. These Vionic Lupita Slides are super comfortable and easy, while also chic.
- Classy Bag. This Polene Numero Sept in Chalk is my newest addition to my collection from the brand (blog post coming soon on my entire collection!) – and might just be my favorite one yet. I’ve styled it with a number of looks (coming soon!) and it’s so very classy and clean but refined and feminine. It completes this look beautifully.
- Super Glam Jewelry. The finishing touches to this look are my favorite part – I accessorized with two new pieces I just received from Evocateur Jewelry – a jewelry brand I love. I styled their Sun & Moon Bracelet and Earrings – that coordinate with the gold hardware on the bag and catch sunlight perfectly. The brand graciously gave me a code to share with you guys – you can use “MODNITSA10” at checkout to save 10% off your piece!
I hope this inspires you to try out a similar outfit this Fall/Winter – especially if you find yourself in a warmer climate where you might still need a coat but can otherwise dress lighter!
As always, please feel free to share the outfits you create via Instagram, using hashtag #ModnitsaOutfit in your posts, and I’ll be sure repost them on my stories!
Photography by Abigail Cernava.