Markdown Mondays: Summer Wardrobe Staples under $50!
Happy Monday! Can’t believe we’re already in mid-July, where is the Summer running away to?!
Hope you’ve all been having fun and stylish Summers so far. To add to your wardrobe excitement, I have 5 pieces for today’s #MarkdownMondays that are perfect for creating new outfits – and none of them are over $50!
Check out my style picks below:
- What’s Summertime without white denim? I hear from my clients that they want to find the perfect pair, but struggle with fit, distress on the pants, and length. This Miss Me Floral Motif Pair from Saks Off 5th seems to tick all the boxes: perfect ankle silhouette to elongate your legs, subtle floral design on the sides (embroidery is VERY in right now), skinny but not too tight around the legs and sit a bit lower on the wast for extra comfort. And for the price of $49.50 (reg. $99.50) this premium denim is an amazing buy!
- Dresses are THE Summer staple – as they’re one-and-done outfits, that can easily transition from day to evening with just changing out the shoes and accessories. I absolutely adore this Ann Taylor Palm Leaf Dolman Sleeve Wrap Dress with its festively fun print and universally flattering shape. Pair it with nude heels for the office, Stan Smiths for the weekend and pretty espadrilles for Sunday brunch. Perfection!
- To add a pop of color to your ensembles, this J.Crew One-Shoulder Top comes to the rescue in bright “rich saffron” color. Pair it with jean shorts, white denim, or tuck into a high-waisted skirt. The flirty ruffle is perfect for a date or the beach – and the yellow color will bring a sense of optimism to you and your surroundings.
- My personal favorite in this style collage is this Anthro Looped Lucite Necklace. Summer calls for bolder, lighter-colored accessories – and this one makes a true statement! It comes in rose, clear and mint (featured). Can’t wait to wear mine on my next photo shoot – stay tuned for the looks I’m planning to style with it!
- When it’s hot out like today, and wearing pants is just not an option, a great pair of stylish shorts is a wardrobe must-have. I like these Banana Republic Avery-Fit Tie-Waist Bermuda Shorts. They give you the perfect waist definition, and their more relaxed fit around the legs and longer hemline makes them more office-appropriate. Pair them with you favorite flats or espadrille sandals (or pumps) for a pretty and polished feel. They come in 2 colors: Copper Pot (featured) and Black (if you want to play it safe).
What is your favorite piece from this style digest? Would love to hear in the comments below! And as always, if you’d like to schedule a personalized session with me, please don’t hesitate to reach out!