Markdown Mondays: Pink and Green, and Everything In Between
Happy Monday, and Happy Easter & Passover Week!
This time of year, the theme of Spring, freshness, rebirth, and new beginnings is very popular – and it’s truly encapsulated with 2 main colors (and also one of my favorite color combos) of pink & green.
For this week’s #MarkdownMondays style collage, I intentionally picked pieces in those 2 beautiful colors, finding less common, more unique shades of the hues, pairing them together to create the perfect Spring combos.
Check out my picks below:
- Military Jackets never truly go out of style, and have been a persistent trend over the past few years, incarnating in various versions – from fitted to more feminine & flowy. I love this embellished style from Banana Republic – the collarless curved neckline with scattered flowers updates this wardrobe staple with polished softness.
- This Silk & Lace Top by Rebecca Taylor has been a true favorite with my Personal Shopping clients this season, it pairs really well with pants (from cropped to denim) and looks equally pretty tucked into a high-waisted pencil or A-Line skirt. I love the ruffle sleeves and the lace front, combined with a button-up look. Classy and chic, while being relaxed & ultra feminine.
- My personal favorite piece from this collage is this Maddie Pant in Bi-Stretch Cotton by J.Crew. Its tapered silhouette with front creases and mid-rise waistline make it perfect for both tucking tops in, and leaving them out and boxy. This “misty forest” mossy green is a unique combination of playful and conservative, and the pant also comes in a variety of season-less neutrals.
- Every season, I like to choose a bag that is versatile to carry with multiple outfits, that fits all my essentials AND adds a pop of color to my wardrobe. This Kate Spade Cobble Hill Small Ella Bag is perfect. The featured color is called “grace blue” (but it’s more of a minty-green-blue), the bag has both an adjustable shoulder strap that can be worn cross-body, and a top handle, zipper closure and super comfortable shape that leans nicely towards you & makes getting items out very easy.
- The perfect pair of sandals adds a touch of Spring to almost any look – and these Guilhermina Scalloped Slide Sandals from Anthropologie are my absolute favorites! They’re on a temporary sale ($98 from reg. $128) – so it’s time to snag them now! Coincidentally, they combine both pink & green in the design so they will complement all your other Spring-themed pieces 🙂
What is your favorite piece from this style digest? Would love to hear in the comments below! And as always, if you’d like to schedule a personalized session with me, please don’t hesitate to reach out!